Free Speech

Do you think the F word rhymes with cuck, be allowed in forums.

• Total voters
am i going to be the one that points out cuck is allowed but the universally accepted medical and anatomical word for a male sex organ isnt?

fucks sake get your head outta your ass and into this century. both are taught in school. either in the health classroom or on the playground you decide which is which. SEX ED STARTS AT 8 YEARS OLD... 5 full years before they are even allowed at this site.

am i going to be the one that points out cuck is allowed but the universally accepted medical and anatomical word for a male sex organ isnt?

fucks sake get your head outta your ass and into this century. both are taught in school. either in the health classroom or on the playground you decide which is which. SEX ED STARTS AT 8 YEARS OLD... 5 full years before they are even allowed at this site.
**** it Barry, sail off and take being fired

Must suck needing to insert yourself into a conversation because no one's paying you attention. Keep it up! Someone will bite your bait.
Come on ? You have been inserting yourself into issues about Dylan for the past year... Picking on a 22 year old ...Did you think you would be the next admin ?

LOL!!! public post public comment.

theres so much i couldve been saying to BOTH of them. and yet i hold my tongue, theyre either gonna get it or they're going to fail.

singles chat users dont need any help from me to oust an admin. they can do that all by themselves. they specialize in it, its a trait they all posses.

considering youve decided to latch onto me and insert yourself into my business and follow me in threads, over a comment/joke i made to another user enjoy my ignore. where im certain your other personalities reside already.

LOL!!! public post public comment.

theres so much i couldve been saying to BOTH of them. and yet i hold my tongue, theyre either gonna get it or they're going to fail.

singles chat users dont need any help from me to oust an admin. they can do that all by themselves. they specialize in it, its a trait they all posses.

considering youve decided to latch onto me and insert yourself into my business and follow me in threads, over a comment/joke i made to another user enjoy my ignore. where im certain your other personalities reside already.
This is the first time I have spoken to you on forums, 😒

this christmas GIF
Kim Cattrall Dirty Mouth GIF by FOX TV
Talk Back Season 8 GIF by Dexter
Angry A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
ralphie oh fudge GIF
amanda knox mom GIF