Fuggles Grooming

I love white dogs but I’d be so **** at keeping on top of all that
angel eyes is a powder. we add to dinner. the whitening soap is 10 mins on. then rinse off. its basically wet , dawn, rinse then whitening soap and rinse. i keep them busy with a lick mat on the side of the laundry sink. it helps theyre parentage is kc registered meaning they and their parents gotta pass a bunch of show stuff meaning their parents are white of the white ( i didnt look for that, that info came in a dna test i ran, they are actual both adopted)

they have wipes you use daily. my mom trained hers to jump up on the ottoman every day at a certain time to get her eyes wiped.

and i'm sure it's appreciated that i'm considerate with the appropriate amount of lube for the occasion, also.

it's not so bad...like 60 bucks every two or three months...i brush him when i can but he resists some...it's more that it gets in his face...and might as well get a full body trim and groom
its 70 with tip per so 140ish every 6 weeks. lol we have like 8 brushes around the house.

The only grooming that should be allowed here

before
before.jpg

after
after.jpg
cool dog but you need to clean your car its dirty bro

Bloody hell, all this talk of grooming makes me feel guilty (NOT), I just open the gate to the pool every couple of days, or hose him under the outdoor shower if it is cold. Jobs done.

MhvQrFi.jpg

This is E. she just got groomed this morning. shes 10 pounds of awesome. shes not in trouble. she has addisions disease (her adrenal glands do not work or produce cortisol, causing her to feel stressed about the slightest things) her crate is her safe zone. i usually find her there after being groomed.

see @Inkandtatts its not that hard to keep them white.
She’s gorgeous. I want her. Those eyes and cute ears are enough to melt anyone

no cloning allowed.

Pupper is beautiful. Genuinely thought she had a huge collar emoji until I realised haha. Gorgeous little face 😍

Edit: inb4 offense - Fuggles is also a very handsome good dog 🥰

no cloning allowed.

Pupper is beautiful. Genuinely thought she had a huge collar emoji until I realised haha. Gorgeous little face 😍

Edit: inb4 offense - Fuggles is also a very handsome good dog 🥰
im a crap editor. doing it on my phone is worse. i use the crap out of the emojis to hide stuff all the time. :ROFLMAO:

U3vPy8G.jpeg

this is B. shes 8 pounds of piss and vinegar. she chooses her people carefully. unlike E, her lamby gets licks and kisses, not murdered. she was found in a puppy mill hoarding situation. she was cattle tagged with the number 11 in her ear, the ear is still healing. having humans of her own and getting groomed is still new to her.

CC: @Inkandtatts