Game recommendations similar to Telltale's "The Walking Dead"

tinekastil2

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone!
Recently I have finished playing through the Walking Dead series by telltale and I absolutely loved it! I especially liked the style of the game. Where it is more of an interactive story rather than a video game.
So I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations of games in this style? It doesn’t have to be identical of course but I would love to play more interactive story games.
Thanks in advance!

[/FONT]

:)
Hello everyone!
Recently I have finished playing through the Walking Dead series by telltale and I absolutely loved it! I especially liked the style of the game. Where it is more of an interactive story rather than a video game.
So I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations of games in this style? It doesn’t have to be identical of course but I would love to play more interactive story games.
Thanks in advance!

_just-saying-hi.jpg
OIP.mu9kwwUfjDXQs-HRPneK0QAAAA

"What Remains of Edith Finch", was a good story. Alan Wake , life is strange with the brothers. Detroit becoming human was a good story and got me real involved. There are just a couple I have. The walking dead series my son told me to try, i too thought it was a good story!

Hello everyone!
Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed that style, Telltale had other games as well - Tales from the Borderlands (set in the Borderlands series universe), Wolf Among Us (based on the Fables graphic novel series) and I believe there are two Telltale Batman games, too.

If you like the horror genre, then Until Dawn and Man of Medan have similar quick time events and if you like the style of the game being told in chapters then Alan Wake is an older one but I can definitely recommend it (and anything Remedy makes, to be honest).