Garden Myths

I read through the new articles on gardening myths once in a while. They are regularly updated. The man knows his stuff and it has changed my way of thinking. You should read through the articles and replies too.
And how would we do this?
You haven't said where these articles can be found, nor have you told us who "the man" is. :hmmm:

I read through the new articles on gardening myths once in a while. They are regularly updated. The man knows his stuff and it has changed my way of thinking. You should read through the articles and replies too.

thanks going to check it out

https://www.gardenmyths.com/ ??

That's it. The comments are helpful. Nitrogen and potassium are easy but phosphorus is tricky. He suggests no tilling. Instead, rely on certain fungi to extend the range of the root system. Well rotted log in the soil is a good thing. The plants need to be sprouted in soil containing the fungus and fertilized organically. Fertilizers will kill the fungus. The extended range will draw in more phosphorus which is in the soil. It makes sense to me. He aint playin. He knows his stuff.