get a girl friend

simon-wings

it's not really difficult to find the best girl for yourself, I know people saying they don't have GF or they don't have guts or talent to get GF and even they can't talk to a girl they like, I must say its really not that hard to find girl of your own choice.
a guy needs to know what can attract girl the most and how can you become confident on it, ones my friend suggested me a program which really helps me building self-confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to have a girlfriend but my wife is against the idea. One piece of advice if you guys are looking for a girlfriend , girls can smell desperation. Some of you have anxiety such as no girl will like me. Where as I agree that most of you are unlovable the truth is when you say that no girls want you that is not a fact but it is a feeling. Do not look to hard that is the mistake one makes when they want a boyfriend or girlfriend. My other advice is get a pet. They are much easier to take care of.

And chicks love puppies and cats. Take your puppy for a walk they will swarm youšŸ˜ Be self confident, and remember women are just as full of **** as anyone so relax and be cool.

I want to have a girlfriend but my wife is against the idea. One piece of advice if you guys are looking for a girlfriend , girls can smell desperation. Some of you have anxiety such as no girl will like me. Where as I agree that most of you are unlovable the truth is when you say that no girls want you that is not a fact but it is a feeling. Do not look to hard that is the mistake one makes when they want a boyfriend or girlfriend. My other advice is get a pet. They are much easier to take care of.
Haha :) I've so much loved your comment!

In fact, for some people it's really not so easy as you've stated. Every person has their own character and temperament, so for some it can be a real problem. I think that is the reason why dating apps and sites are so popular nowadays. Where all shy and diffident ppl can act freely from another side of the screen. There are platforms for every taste and purpose. Also, some sites, like datehookup for example, grab all popular sites in one place and offers professional reviews to choose an app according to your special wishes.

Last edited:
I agree with BlackLivesMatter, we can sense when a guy is desperate and trying too hard. Body language says a lot when he fidgets, struggles with talking using a lot of "Ums" and "Ahs" to fill dead air as well as not making eye contact. Shy is cute but when it's at a point of a one sided conversation with one word responses, it gets exhausting and the urge to escape quickly is on the mind. Be yourself and asks questions about her to show you are interested. She will reciprocate if she likes you.

And again BlackLivesMatter is correct about it's easier by adopting a pet. Pets only bother you when they are hungry, not when they are horny!

BTW Hello BLM I remember you and it's been a long time