Go to College for the Parties not the Education

Mingle and talk with the hot girls in college (or hot boys if youre a girl), party with the fraternities and sororities, drink and play beer pong, have one night stands. Who cares if you're gpa goes down by a couple points you don't want this 4 years of your life to just be remembered by your head being stuck in a bunch of textbooks and a 50k student loan.

That's why I miss college so much now... Because I like its cheerful atmosphere of a specific pre-celebration mood before graduation / prom or any other party / event. Now, with online classes (and tasks to write my essay for me just to be redirected to the next module), everything seems dull and gloomy...

And still, I have to pay my full tuition costs though there are practically no classes and we do less tasks. It would be great, if they could reduce the costs due to distance learning.

Yes, bro, I remember my youth, it was such a bright time filled with interesting events and troubles. Studying wasn't exactly my top priority back then. I often used various websites to help me with my University exams, as I was almost always behind in my studies. I remember one of the most difficult exams was the CISCO exam. Even though I was preparing for it the most, I couldn't have done it without help. They had a whole team that helped the way I did.Oh, it was a fun time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think college is basically for fun and not for learning: Billionaire Elon Musk
short by Pragya Swastik / 07:00 am on 11 Mar 2020,Wednesday
Tesla's CEO Elon Musk spoke at the Satellite 2020 conference this week, where he said, "I think college is basically for fun and to prove you can do your chores, but they're not for learning." He added, "You can learn anything for free." Musk also said that he hopes to make sure Tesla does not have university requirements for jobs.

I've thought this for a long time. I dropped out when I was 17 due to mental health issues, but if I went back, definitely would be like this. It's not hard nor time consuming taking notes in lectures and writing papers after reading some books. Even better when you get it out of the way instead of procrastinating. Don't need that worrying on your mind.

If I wasn't already financially stable, I'd go back for this. Then again, I'm not entirely sure I could vibe with the people in college with how dormant and introverted I am. Plus occupied with family responsibilities. But that's by choice. (I'm ambiverted.)

Btw I think it's ok to use a little help of cheap writing service. That's why I often ask pro writers to write my essays. To save my time I started using some help of writing service at essayshark.com. These guys helped me with grammar and plagiarism check.
Quit with the spam you cockwomble twatwaffle shitbiscuit 🀣🀣