Gold slot machines

Im for anything that makes the room more fun- but in the past "games" were allocated to the games room on site- I think that was a side of VGC? :unsure: I was challenged by a fan to a game of chess there ( they never showed up):unsure:
Yeah we had games then CM and the user who coded it had a disagreement or something then one line of code was deleted so they wouldn’t work.

And then they just got removed instead of one code line being replaced :/

It wouldn’t be bad at all, it’s not gambling.

gambling

noun​

1. The act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize).
    "his gambling addiction cost him a fortune"Similar: gaming play.

Game

noun​

1. An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime.
    "party games; word games."

if the option exists to use real money to buy the coins, & then use those coins purchased with real money to place a bet to win more coins…then that is literally playing for stakes, & IS gambling by the very definition u just shared 🤷🏼‍♀️

also an extremely degenerative form of gambling too mind u, that is commonly seen in *freemium* phone games…

I'd love to see a return of the Arcade games in forums, with some kinda system to use room gold - would maybe help bring back traffic to the forums, yet still going back to the rooms to try and top up their coins

I'd love to see a return of the Arcade games in forums, with some kinda system to use room gold - would maybe help bring back traffic to the forums, yet still going back to the rooms to try and top up their coins
Flash is dead. Idk if it can be done.