Greetings!

PhilRP2020

Hi, my name is Phil 29 years old. I come here to look for role playing partners but not exactly sure where to post my role playing requests. Help would be nice though! lol. :D

Why not the forums? :shock1: I hate the chat its full of fake bots spamming there and on my inbox! I already been through that hell hole, nobody would reply to me, no matter how many times I keep posting and posting my request there. :banghead:

Why create a room for role playing if the only people going to talk to you are bots? I dont get it. :dontknow:

Last edited:
Why not the forums? :shock1: I hate the chat its full of fake bots spamming there and on my inbox! I already been through that hell hole, nobody would reply to me, no matter how many times I keep posting and posting my request there. :banghead:

Why create a room for role playing if the only people going to talk to you are bots? I dont get it. :dontknow:

from your previous post in adult forum, you are looking for adult sexual rp using a 3rd party app. this along with repeating your messages over and over in chat is frowned upon and depending on your method of posting , be against the rules. your best option is to use the pm function in the room, as this is where rp is allowed.

PhilRP2020 howdy and bye bye. :) Have a blessed day and year in 2020. All the best.

PhilRP2020 howdy and bye bye. :) Have a blessed day and year in 2020. All the best.

Come back soon. :) Keep smiling!
maxresdefault.jpg
:)
bye-felicia-whos-felicia-exactly-bye.png
0f9bef5cca9ab1fe8b3ae64dafd0cf5a.jpg
All the best, Princessa :)