Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ears Cat GIF by Jason Clarke

not defending anyone, just an observation - nothing more :)

hell of an observation,

comparing everyone’s disdain towards him as being like the guys from clockwork orange 🤔

if that ain’t an expression of disappointment that we arent welcoming back a known pedophile that is banned from half the website, then IDK wat is…

You know whats even funnier, these folks haunt the walls of General Chat and I get kicked for saying "circle jerk" And I wasnt asked what my intent was LMAO

You know whats even funnier, these folks haunt the walls of General Chat and I get kicked for saying "circle jerk" And I wasnt asked what my intent was LMAO

or how about them putting sexually suggestive comments in their bio’s on their profile???

including their adds for their snapchat; seemingly seeking young teenagers, or seemingly as teenagers themselves…

w/ names like; daddy4u, lego man, or Cutie14F

but ill get kicked for 2 hours at a time for having some japanese kanji in my profile 👏🏻

u just cant make up such a warped fuckin’ logic lmao, our admin has become joe biden…

it wouldnt be so funny if it wasnt such a joke 💁🏼‍♀️

hell of an observation,

comparing everyone’s disdain towards him as being like the guys from clockwork orange 🤔

if that ain’t an expression of disappointment that we arent welcoming back a known pedophile that is banned from half the website, then IDK wat is…

Lego is banned in Gen Chat so not sure what you two magpies are on about. "Circle jerks" are never an ok comment in front of kids nor is posting nudes- were it up to me youd both join him for your evil deeds.

Lego is banned in Gen Chat so not sure what you two magpies are on about. "Circle jerks" are never an ok comment in front of kids nor is posting nudes- were it up to me youd both join him for your evil deeds.

@Chatmaster

This is what I’m talking about. Are admins allowed to harass users with their interactions at choice? He does this to every user he doesn’t like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.