Guns in profile pictures

Should pfp’s with guns be allowed in 13+ rooms?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a proud owner of 2 pistols and a shotgun(for deer hunting lol) and I do have an permit to carry.

But, since there's school shootings going on, etc. I would never have them as a profile picture, just out of respect for the teenager/kid population.

A Call Of Duty game thats just the zombies mode would be great. We cant let guns get banned now
i bought 4 copies of a call of duty game for christmas. simply for the zombies... everyone at best buy was ticked. so i understand this statement.

as someone who is starting their journey into gun ownership...let me know what the ruling is on this cause i'd love to show off my glock

this isn't a euphemism, i do mean a gun
IMG-5448.jpg

As a proud owner of 2 pistols and a shotgun(for deer hunting lol) and I do have an permit to carry.

But, since there's school shootings going on, etc. I would never have them as a profile picture, just out of respect for the teenager/kid population.

more like proud liar,

u has to be 21 in california to own & register a handgun, let alone 2 lmao

ur at the least 20 still…

more like proud liar,

u has to be 21 in california to own & register a handgun, let alone 2 lmao

ur at the least 20 still…

oregon, my dear js. i know my laws too.

ppl like @Akrta has convinced me that we shouldnt allow profile pics of guns,

bc now u will has a stream of ppl like her pretending to own guns, & make a bunch of silliness up to reinforce their fraudulent claims of gun ownership so they can try & look cool for all the other retards exactly like them…

if i could change my vote, i would 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.