Happy Birthday My Birthday Month January on this 28th January 2024 πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ

Damn looks like I'm late AGAIN!! Happy belated birthday from across the pond

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

you darn well know she envisioned her birthday thread being full of attention seeking daily gifs, full of emjois , glitter gifs, and post h0's. when she made it for herself under the guise of all January birthdays all those weeks ago. but then namechange gate happened she couldnt keep her trap shut and well she had to settle for 5 people and a hand full of blinky pictures. so even though @Kim would protest, you do get half a gold star ... for thread making abilities only, not subject matter.

you darn well know she envisioned her birthday thread being full of attention seeking daily gifs, full of emjois , glitter gifs, and post h0's. when she made it for herself under the guise of all January birthdays all those weeks ago. but then namechange gate happened she couldnt keep her trap shut and well she had to settle for 5 people and a hand full of blinky pictures. so even though @Kim would protest, you do get half a gold star ... for thread making abilities only, not subject matter.
Je proteste? Well as if i would!

Lmfao the only people who cared are her protectors and/or reprobates.

Also isn’t she now cloning me since she’s changed her name to be almost identical to mine? How the shift has changed.

why can’t she be tagged