Happy one year!

Jack_Skellington

General Chat Mod πŸ’›πŸŽ’
Staff member
On May 13th 2022, a beautiful Scottish girl named Leila came into my life. Before she came into my life, I was lost and wanting to be happy again. She lives in Scotland and I live in the U.S but that doesn't change anything by the slightest. She's my whole world and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. She's beautiful and amazing in every way. I love you so much @Leila_rose and I can't wait to see what the coming years brings us. You're my heart, my soul, my happiness, my today, my tomorrow, my forever. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and when I do, I can't help but smile. I love you sweetheart 😘

On May 13th 2022, a beautiful Scottish girl named Leila came into my life. Before she came into my life, I was lost and wanting to be happy again. She lives in Scotland and I live in the U.S but that doesn't change anything by the slightest. She's my whole world and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. She's beautiful and amazing in every way. I love you so much @Leila_rose and I can't wait to see what the coming years brings us. You're my heart, my soul, my happiness, my today, my tomorrow, my forever. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and when I do, I can't help but smile. I love you sweetheart 😘
Congratulations one year both of you.

Congratulations both

Happy Anniversary Couple GIF by Studios 2016