Happy Thanksgiving

To all that celebrate "Thanksgiving" I do hope you have a great day. To those who do not just have a moment to think of family and friends, also people throughout the world that are suffering and not as well off

Enchantress
Sweet post Elfie πŸ₯°. And thank you. I’m thankful for many things, my family, Vixey and Winnie, having a job that lets me pay my bills, the roof over my head and the old and drink I enjoy. I’m also thankful for my friends here like you who have become a part of my extended family. I love you all and wish you and everyone else good things. πŸ€—

Happy Merry Christmas GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Since when is thanksgiving strictly for gays?

Doesn’t belong in poof forum. Idiot cow.

One slight problem with your question...nobody was implying that only one group of people celebrate the holiday. In the original post, she was encompassing people in the United States who do celebrate it. Other countries do not. End of story.

One slight problem with your question...nobody was implying that only one group of people celebrate the holiday. In the original post, she was encompassing people in the United States who do celebrate it. Other countries do not. End of story.
So it should be in general forum not poof forum