hello

Ingrid 49

hello i m ingrid 49. married to tom 55 husband. i love to chat so i become a member. how can i go in a chat room because when i log in the name and password is wrong but i am here. does anyone has a solution ?

hai thank you but if i do it say mail dress doesn’t valid and here i can write. i really do not understand anything of it baby i am female and thats the problem

Hello Ingrid.
Welcome to the forum 🙂.

Maybe the problem you are both having is due to the fact that your forums log-ins do not work in chat rooms. Each room on the site requires a separate user name and password for each room you visit. You can use the same name but you still have to separately register for each room. Or you can visit as a guest, which doesn't require registration

hello david, i try many times but it seems it doesn’t work. and as guest i put many pictures in main rooms, but now thats inpossbely to.
so what do i have to do to register as member greetings ingrid

Easy - choose the room you want to join, go to the sign-in page and look for "New here? Register now" directly below the guest sign in. Follow the directions and register. But you'll have to do this for each room that you'll be using.