Hi i have a friend it says blocked but she swears it's not on her end

goodguyforchat

Hello can anyone help me I have a friend and when I try to message bit says blocked but through a mutual friend she said it's not on her end can someone help or just tell me if she has blocked me any help would be appreciated

Adult chatroom

My name is goodguyforchat
Hers is Feebsx

Hello can anyone help me I have a friend and when I try to message bit says blocked but through a mutual friend she said it's not on her end can someone help or just tell me if she has blocked me any help would be appreciated

Adult chatroom

My name is goodguyforchat
Hers is Feebsx
She may want to check her privacy settings. I think you can change it to none, registered only, or only friends. I will double check that but I think.

Aside from that no admin will tell you confirming if she has you blocked or not. That would go be untrust worthy and releasing someone else account information.

Ok yea I checked start with her settings.

IMG_7729.jpeg

She may want to check her privacy settings. I think you can change it to none, registered only, or only friends. I will double check that but I think.

Aside from that no admin will tell you confirming if she has you blocked or not. That would go be untrust worthy and releasing someone else account information.
Ok thanks