hi! i'm new!

nonbinosaur

you can call me val or shou! i'm 20 years old, autistic, nonbinary, and my pronouns are they/them!

my favorite color is purple, my favorite season is autumn, my favorite foods are burgers and sushi, my favorite drink is hot cocoa, my favorite animals are frogs (but i also adore otters, dogs, and cats), and my favorite pokémon are mimikyu and froakie (but i like most ghost-type pokémon in general)!

my interests include pokémon (obviously), vtubers, disgaea, persona 5, genshin impact, five nights at freddy's, corpse party, creepypasta, talentless nana, oshi no ko, satsuriku no tenshi, and naka no hito genome!

it's nice to meet you! ꒰◍ ´꒳` ◍꒱

i just found out how to do colored text! :O
that's so cool! i had no idea!

... y'know, i'll never understand why some people choose to be rude for no discernible reason.

Last edited:
you can call me val or shou! i'm 20 years old, autistic, nonbinary, and my pronouns are they/them!

my favorite color is purple, my favorite season is autumn, my favorite foods are burgers and sushi, my favorite drink is hot cocoa, my favorite animals are frogs (but i also adore otters, dogs, and cats), and my favorite pokémon are mimikyu and froakie (but i like most ghost-type pokémon in general)!

my interests include pokémon (obviously), vtubers, disgaea, persona 5, genshin impact, five nights at freddy's, corpse party, creepypasta, talentless nana, oshi no ko, satsuriku no tenshi, and naka no hito genome!

it's nice to meet you! ꒰◍ ´꒳` ◍꒱
Hi there and welcome to chat ave.

thank you, everyone! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
You're welcome anytime. 🙂 I wish you nothing but the best.
Hi there I'm Princessa. It's so nice to meet you. I do have some clones and haters so I know how you feel. Let me know if you need any help. I'll be happy to help if you have any questions. I'm single and I will stay single on chat ave. I don't date anybody online. I love pink and purple colors.

Sincerely,
Princessa - My Birthday Month January.

You're welcome anytime. 🙂 I wish you nothing but the best.
Hi there I'm Princessa. It's so nice to meet you. I do have some clones and haters so I know how you feel. Let me know if you need any help. I'll be happy to help if you have any questions. I'm single and I will stay single on chat ave. I don't date anybody online. I love pink and purple colors.

Sincerely,
Princessa - My Birthday Month January.
man, it's really shitty that people would try to impersonate you like that. i'm so sorry that's happening to you. 😓
and you seem like such a sweet person, too! i have no idea what reason they would even have for smearing you like that. some people are just jerks, i guess...

man, it's really shitty that people would try to impersonate you like that. i'm so sorry that's happening to you. 😓
and you seem like such a sweet person, too! i have no idea what reason they would even have for smearing you like that. some people are just jerks, i guess...
I totally agree with you 💯. You got that right. Bingo! And thank you for the kind words to me. Likewise!
Good night! Good luck here. 🍀🤞