Hi! [Read me please]

sakima

The name is Tim, and I am a very fit n healthy 52 year old.

I am looking to chat to a female n get to know each other 1st, n then embark on flirty chat. [Probably]

I am in a wheelchair thru a devastating stroke in 2004.

I live alone, [with my cat] by the sea, in South Devon UK. I am very independent. Very fit n very, very, very healthy. I am slim, [no paunch] n I have a full head of shoulder length hair, that I tie back.

Welcome to the site and the forums. There are several chat rooms here where you might find what you’re looking for. Good luck 🍀

I am looking to chat to a female n get to know each other 1st, n then embark on flirty chat. [Probably]

I live alone, [with my cat] by the sea, in South Devon UK. I am very independent. Very fit n very, very, very healthy. I am slim, [no paunch] n I have a full head of shoulder length hair, that I tie back.
What a gem.

🤠 Howdy and welcome to chat ave.

ALL the best,
Princessa