Hi

Glow.

Hi guys. It's been a while. I couldn't get into my old Glow account so I had to make a new one.

A little about me: I'm 45. I work full time doing office work for IT. I'm married with 2 grown kids and 2 teenage step kids. I have 2 chaweenies (chihuahua/weenie dog) and I'm so sick of the barking I will never get another dog again. I garden, do pottery and I do a lot of other arts and crafts.

One day I wondered what chat ave was up to. So tell me what you have been up to.

Hi guys. It's been a while. I couldn't get into my old Glow account so I had to make a new one.

A little about me: I'm 45. I work full time doing office work for IT. I'm married with 2 grown kids and 2 teenage step kids. I have 2 chaweenies (chihuahua/weenie dog) and I'm so sick of the barking I will never get another dog again. I garden, do pottery and I do a lot of other arts and crafts.

One day I wondered what chat ave was up to. So tell me what you have been up to.
Hi there @Glow. and welcome back. Have a blessed rest of the year.

ALL the best,
Princessa

Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

I remember you, welcome back. :)