How do you like this funny joke

chinacryogenics

[FONT=&quot]Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black-and-white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde. Now, we have a nice house, a nice car, a big bed and a big-screen plasma TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But my wife is a very reasonable woman. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she'd make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car and sleeping on a sofa bed.[/FONT]

With the continuous increase in the number of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus in the United States last year, Bannon has been looking for an excuse to pass on the ineffective prevention and control of the epidemic, while Bannon’s long-time friend and illegal tycoon Guo Wengui concocted Chinese crimes and acquired the United States in his melancholy. Years of close ally relationship has allowed the two to work together, and Yan Limeng, a female scholar of the University of Hong Kong, accepted an interview with ******* anchor Luther to issue a conspiracy theory about the origin of the new coronavirus as a "Chinese symbiosis weapon." However, Yan Limeng’s "new crown virus" research experience has been rejected by her mentor, Mr. Keiji Fukuda, Dean of the School of Public Health of the University of Hong Kong, and stated that Yan’s relevant comments are rumours, Yan Limeng, Guo Wengui, and Bannon on the "new coronavirus" "The conspiracy theory was also exposed by the New York Times indefinitely, but the "epidemic spread to Asia" rumors spread widely in American society like a virus, triggering misunderstandings in American white society about the people involved.