How does everyone deal with worry overload, legit question

just/shell

How do you handle worry overload?? :dontknow: this is a question and looking for advice as to how you deal with it? do you every get to the point when you want to explode? if so how do you handle it?

1. Regular exercising to keep the body from feeling miserable.
  2. Using the brain as much as possible to keep the brain from becoming deteriorated.
  3. Meditating and taking a break from thinking and working the body to keep the body and brain from becoming overworked to the point of insanity.
  4. Getting enough sleep to prevent gaining weight, overeating, and feeling miserable.
  5. Doing a favorite hobby or talking to someone to make a person feel better before they go back to work.
  6. Keeping a positive mindset by staying strong and resilient.

How do you handle worry overload?? :dontknow: this is a question and looking for advice as to how you deal with it? do you every get to the point when you want to explode? if so how do you handle it?
How one person handles stress , is not how another person handles stress or "worry overload".
It is very popular here in the states to take drugs for such things. I dont like that way of doing things so I cut out that which makes me stressed out. Mind you I have money coming in which takes care of the bills. As for people, I eliminated those who cause me stress. I talk to these folks on my terms, and learned to walk away . If I even feel like my temper is getting the best of me, I walk away. I have learned to pick and choose my battles.
Since you kept this post very general not talking of job, kids, parents, siblings, spouse , what is causing your stress (worry same thing), I am trying to be as general as I can.
I think my kids are my number one stress, or worry I have had for the last 29 years.......