How old were you when you got your (first) tattoo and what did you get?

Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global
I do NOT have any tattoo. I prefer not to have tattoos on my body. I just don't want any for myself ever. I don't like pain. I don't like needles. I don't like to see heaps of blood. I would really pass out to be honest. I could not do that.

I have seen so many folks in real life with tattoos and I tell them I really like your tattoos. I like them on others but for sure not me.
But there are some really nice tattoos I saw on somebody tonight at the store and I told her I liked her tattoos.
Tattoos artists are so very much talented. I appreciate there art work. I appreciate there tattoos.

there are some areas on the body which are less painful than others, i got my tattoo on my wrist. Just a small one so it only took 45mins to finish. But like you mentioned, if you don’t like needless or pain then they aren’t for you and you shouldn’t get any ink.

As soon as my mom saw my tattoo, she flipped out and slapped me right across my face. That hurt more than the tattoo (emotionally) Lol

there are some areas on the body which are less painful than others, i got my tattoo on my wrist. Just a small one so it only took 45mins to finish. But like you mentioned, if you don’t like needless or pain then they aren’t for you and you shouldn’t get any ink.

As soon as my mom saw my tattoo, she flipped out and slapped me right across my face. That hurt more than the tattoo (emotionally) Lol
Oh wow I'm so very sorry your mom slapped your face. That's terrible.

Thank you kindly for the feedback to me. Very much appreciated. Was it painful on your wrist?

Oh wow I'm so very sorry your mom slapped your face. That's terrible.

Thank you kindly for the feedback to me. Very much appreciated. Was it painful on your wrist?
yes, it kinda hurt at first for about 3 mins after that. You just become numb so you hardly feel any pain Lol. It’s k now, all is over and my mom still loves me. Thank god! I don’t think am getting anymore tattoos

I was 18 and I had a little cherub tattooed on my upper right tit ... have since had it laser removed - gravity was beastly to me/it