How to contact a friend who is in a room I am banned from

How do I contact Castlevania? He is in mobile chat and lavender quartz banned me again from there and he is not online on forums right now! How do I contact someone who is in a room I am banned from entering and the person isn't on forums right now

You should have got their digits prior. Or if you’d like to try the power of prayer give it a college try. Can’t hurt.

How do I contact Castlevania? He is in mobile chat and lavender quartz banned me again from there and he is not online on forums right now! How do I contact someone who is in a room I am banned from entering and the person isn't on forums right now
Wait until the ban is lifted DUH

You contact him in Music Chat, daily.

As I’ve suggested many times before, leave him a PM/forums message and wait for him to respond.

@Coyo ……😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 this moron clearly doesn’t know the difference between a kick and a ban .. he’s got **** for brains 🧠 I’m pretty 🤩 sure he was talking about reading up on to hack this script 😆😆😆 but ur mod ban him ….. 🧠🧠🧠🧠

This v
But there’s a reason OP is banned from mobile
But also this v
You contact him in Music Chat, daily.

As I’ve suggested many times before, leave him a PM/forums message and wait for him to respond.

@Coyo ……😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 this moron clearly doesn’t know the difference between a kick and a ban .. he’s got **** for brains 🧠 I’m pretty 🤩 sure he was talking about reading up on to hack this script 😆😆😆 but ur mod ban him ….. 🧠🧠🧠🧠
Nawty boi