hyperfixations/special interests

ventibf

with a forum this size i'm sure theres other autistic (or adhd) individuals, so if u have a special interest or hyperfixation pls talk about it here :] (huge infodump coming)

for a little over a year my special interest is bandori / BanG_Dream! its a japanese rhythm game featuring 7 different girl bands. the game is fully animated and voice acted, including songs, mvs, main story, band stories, event stories, area conversations, skill voice lines and card voice lines. there are over 30 characters and new events every week or so

There is a gacha feature where u can pull cards related to each event. these cards will usually fit the event band guidelines amd earn you extra points, so u can get more rewards. there r also special rewards at the end of the event period, depending on how u ranked. u can also get profile badges if u were in the top 10k or above, inckuding top 10k, top 5k, top 2.5k, top 1k, top 500, top 250, top 100, top 50, top 25, top 10, #3, #2 and #1

each animated band has a real-life band for songs and instruments. the bands are poppin' party / popipa, afterglow, pastel*palettes / pasupare, roselia, hello happy world / harohapi, morfonica and raise a suilen. each band has oeiginal songs, as well as covers of popular jpop songs and anime intros.

bandori does collabs with other media such as vocaloid and certain animes, so there are cards and song covers related to these. pasupare have done many vocaloid covers. there are also re:zero themed cards

U can play multiplayer with strangers or friends, and certain events allow access to versus mode

Theres a lot more about the game that i havent covered so feel free to check it out!!

Wow! That sounds interesting! Not my thing but I get what you mean about fixating on one thing.
Hmm, I actually like video games but not just any regular video games, I love SPECIFIC video games, especially those with sandbox modes where I can create my own thing as I please, for example, when I play on my computer, it's usually on a game called Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.

"RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is a 2004 construction and management simulation video game. It is the third instalment in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series."

To this day, I play it religiously, actually, I remember when my parents got me the CD for the computer and I kept losing the code since you had to put the CD in and put in a serial number.

I think I lost the CD a few years back but discovered again on the platform Steam and since then I've been playing it non-stop.

For me it's the idea that I have a flat land, and I can do anything, I can create anything on there and have created massive theme parks, but my problem is I get bored easily and will delete it to make a new one.

*sigh*