I am Princessa. I am new

I am Princessa

I am new

Hello

Ppl are rude to me

Be nice pls
@Princessa 95% of the people are nice or will be nice if not offended. However, you must choose your works carefully, because 10% of the 95% are easily offended. Other than click "Ignore" little, if anything, can be done about the remaining 5%. Primarily, they are men who, at best, might get a big girl, believe they deserve cheerleaders and other beautiful girls. They are angry because they are rejected by such girls the want to punish other girls. Therefore, because you are female, they message you with rude, vulgar, and derogatory remarks. Fortunately, after a few "Ignore" clicks, you rarely get additional messages.

@Princessa 95% of the people are nice or will be nice if not offended. However, you must choose your works carefully, because 10% of the 95% are easily offended. Other than click "Ignore" little, if anything, can be done about the remaining 5%. Primarily, they are men who, at best, might get a big girl, believe they deserve cheerleaders and other beautiful girls. They are angry because they are rejected by such girls the want to punish other girls. Therefore, because you are female, they message you with rude, vulgar, and derogatory remarks. Fortunately, after a few "Ignore" clicks, you rarely get additional messages.
No man has been rude to Princessa as far as I can see. The only rude ones have been MBMJ and Mrs Man. I’m not sure if their genders but the former I believe is female and the latter could be male

@Princessa 95% of the people are nice or will be nice if not offended. However, you must choose your works carefully, because 10% of the 95% are easily offended. Other than click "Ignore" little, if anything, can be done about the remaining 5%. Primarily, they are men who, at best, might get a big girl, believe they deserve cheerleaders and other beautiful girls. They are angry because they are rejected by such girls the want to punish other girls. Therefore, because you are female, they message you with rude, vulgar, and derogatory remarks. Fortunately, after a few "Ignore" click, you rarely get additional messages.
Princessa def a guy and not a girl, seen pictures. Get a clue KelleyN before you comment.
You are starting to sound like an American Karen If you want to read content of someone who gets offended easily read posts from @My Birthday Month January
That user is very bitter and complains if someone farts two doors down

No man has been rude to Princessa as far as I can see. The only rude ones have been MBMJ and Mrs Man. I’m not sure if their genders but the former I believe is female and the latter could be male
Do you think Mrs Man identifies as trans? He is def not gay, too ugly to be hetero. Being an older person one thing I had to get use to is asking young clients what gender do they identify as.

@BlackLivesMatter I admit I don't know the facts nor have I made any attempt to discover the facts. If that is being negligent, then I am guilty. Nevertheless, perhaps it is possible to consider my message generally applicable to females and not the specific person I replied to.

@BlackLivesMatter I admit I don't know the facts nor have I made any attempt to discover the facts. If that is being negligent, then I am guilty. Nevertheless, perhaps it is possible to consider my message generally applicable to females and not the specific person I replied to.
seth meyers who hurt you GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It is okay Kelley. The Princessa to My birth month to Luka is something that a newbie may not get. My Birthday Month is January is really bigoted. She is female and writes bad things about gays and minorities. The other one a male is a bit of a rogue and needs spanked from time to time. I get it I know that people are cruel on line. They fat shame, make fun of those who are different. There is a problem with chat avenue and it is that they do not do enough to protect their younger users. You can ****** and find information about stings which have involved Chat Avenue. No one wants a cheerleader wife. Sorry I need a woman that can speak beyond a giggle. Also I do not flirt well only with my wife Purplerose.