I came out in 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 295710
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 295710

people call me,” she” which is ok. Im a born a female, but for me im considered as non-binary. so, I guess calling me “him,” is fine, but “she,” is more like able… since my parents didn’t show any support whatsoever… the only person who helped me was @Inkandtatts thats all… that’s why I snap often when pronouns are being misused…

A post like this is helpful as your gender isn’t entirely obvious from your profile. That’s probably why there’s been a lot of people misgendering you. But if you prefer she/her, then that’s what you shall be. And if anyone misuses your pronouns to get under your skin, it’s advisable not to bite. All they want is a reaction.

A post like this is helpful as your gender isn’t entirely obvious from your profile. That’s probably why there’s been a lot of people misgendering you. But if you prefer she/her, then that’s what you shall be. And if anyone misuses your pronouns to get under your skin, it’s advisable not to bite. All they want is a reaction.
… k

Non-binary I guess means your pronouns can change depending on your feelings that day. Maybe “they” would work better for you.

I really struggle grammatically with “they” because in my head it goes against what you’re taught in English lessons. I try my best but don’t always get it right. Anyways,. It’s awesome you’re comfortable to be who you are!

From what I see nobody knew
If people misgendered you it wasn't personal
Brave to come out and say it
And be proud of that
Always be yourself because there is only 1 you ☆
Pride Lgbt GIF by Tibolt