I need help with my relationship

Keep Your Head Up Love GIF by Mat Voyce
My relationship goes up and down. I want to be good girlfriend to him but I don't what to make it better any advice. And we fight a lost I don't know have to stop it at all
Hi there @Christina Australia, I'm sorry your relationship is going up and down. That's good that you want to be a good girlfriend to him. I'm sorry that you fight. There are a lot of relationships in this world today that people fight argue they had their good days and bad days. I just pray a lot. I stay positive as much as I can. And if you have problem with your boyfriend or he has a problem with you sit down and talk to him about The problem and see how you can fix it or he can fix it. Work on your relationship. Sometimes there is counseling out there for people that need it. I'm not a counselor but I know counseling is good for helping other people sometimes. Good luck to you. I wish you both all the best. Have a good rest of the week. Be well and be safe. May God bless you and your boyfriend. May God bless everyone. Hugs! If you ever need to talk private you can send me a private message It's open for you. πŸ™‚
Take very good care.

Sincerely,
Princessa

Keep Your Head Up Beatrice GIF
GIF by Silent Rival

My relationship goes up and down. I want to be good girlfriend to him but I don't what to make it better any advice. And we fight a lost I don't know have to stop it at all.
Ok, I'm going on the basis this is serious so.
1rst. Learn to proof read and use better grammar before you post. It's called good communication. You need when asking for help so people can understand you better.
2nd. Your relationship is up and down, you want to be a good girlfriend but something something there.
I'm guessing you mean you don't know what to do to make it better. Here you go.
It's up to you to decide if you want to stay in a relationship where you're not happy. It takes 2 people to fix a broken relationship.
Could be he's not happy either. Inspite of this, it could be you 2 care about eachother so much that neither of you have the will power to leave the unhappy situation. I would suggest having a quiet evening out for a walk somewhere to talk. Don't try to have a talk in the same environment you guys fight in.