If you could spend more time with someone who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsahY

If i had more time with someone it would be my older brother since when we were boys younger as nine and eight my older brother got hurt and ended up passing on, it all happened when we were hanging out near the rail road near my old home town we were messing around in this warehouse with giant shipping containers we would play tag on them most of the time one day while we were messing out when the sunset was coming down we were walking home usually when we returned home we tend to walk near the rail road as for our home had the railroad track behind my house we were approached by a guy in a white jacket who pulled out a gun from behind his back we were both in fear as he ordered us to hand him our wallets it was pretty dumb cause me and my brother don't carry money so my brother spoke up and said no and the man in the jacket the man ordered again so my brother tried to run at him to like tackle the guy but when he moved his feet forward the guy shot one round at him which got his chest area I don't know were exactly but I was in shock and I would say the older man was to as if he never shot anyone he ended up running away in to the woods part I tried to get my brother to walk he couldn't and I couldn't carry him either as for he was to heavy so the only choice I had was to run home which is not one of the choices I liked but I couldn't do anything else the feeling was hopeless, I ran back home and informed dad he got in the truck and drove near with the ambulance sad part is when we got my brother was announced dead from blood loss from wherever the bullet punctured him. as for today i tend to do everything he never got to do.

First, I'd like to say I am so sorry that all of that happened to you. I am sorry your brother's life was taken away before you two could even grow up. That must have been a very traumatizing experience, I wish the best for you and I hope you are doing better than the past, seriously.

I lost my great grandmother. I wish I spent more time with her, she would give me lullabies in Spanish when I was around 3-4. I would always look up to her, I always watched television with her and eat our favorite kind of bread (I forgot what it was, unfortunately) every morning.

By the time I moved in New York for the first time, she was suffering from Alzheimers. I didnt understand what Alzheimers were atm, I was 11 and still had problems communicating with others due to my mix up of learning English and Spanish. But I knew she would forget peoples names, items and such. Something she didn't forget was that lullaby, and she never forgot me. She'd say my name when I visit her and she would make our hugs tight. Soon she passed away, and ever since that, I've never really been the same. I remember the night my mother came back from the hospital, crying about it. I was in shock, I couldn't even sleep. However, I am thankful that I resemble her in my family, Im even more thankful that I have her name as my middle name.

Ive moved on from it all, Ive changed and everything but I really do wish I spent time with her, alongside some others that I was close to, like my father's childhood friend (who passed from cardiac arrest) and my very first hamsters (both passed at the same day, last month). I've learned to grieve and move on through my life, since my father told me that one day I will see all of them again just from passing away myself. Nobody is obligated to believe him, but I do. I do wish the best for those who are grieving right now, especially from the lost of their own relatives and loved ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.