If youre a straight woman, and your partner has sex with a man, is he gay or is he still straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he could be bisexual or pansexual

Im not asking if he's bisexual because bisexual would imply he's still into both sexes.

Im asking if you as a straight woman would believe he's straight after knowing he has commited gay acts with a man. Assuming he has already confessed to having sex with a gay man in his past.

Would you continue the relationship as if the gay acts never happened. Or would it instill an unsettling amount of doubt he's never been straight?

iE. Does your perspective of their sexuality change simply because they say it's changed? Or should their history matter?
Are you suggesting his history matters and he will continue to be bisexual for having sex with a man in the past. Or that he is no longer bisexual because hes now with you (presumed heterosexual woman)

Why has a bread troll thread been resurrected from 2023?

Bread is clearly bi and not ready to come to terms with it. His need to talk about gender and sexuality all the time could only come from someone insecure with their own.

Are you suggesting his history matters and he will continue to be bisexual for having sex with a man in the past. Or that he is no longer bisexual because hes now with you (presumed heterosexual woman)
you can still be bi or pan and date women

and i am pansexual

Everyone here says its to promote hatred and bigotry?
Now its insecurity?
I am 110% secure about my sexuality.
I just question the mental sanity of any man that wouldnt be attracted to this.
3f669a17bd43334f6272c58902060d90.jpg
Sure Jan GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone here says its to promote hatred and bigotry?
Now its insecurity?
I am 110% secure about my sexuality.
I just question the mental sanity of any man that wouldnt be attracted to this.
3f669a17bd43334f6272c58902060d90.jpg
:rolleyes: Oye Pendejo .. But That IS A Man .... Or What You Call A Chick With A Diick" ..... Really Not Interested In Your Shemale Sex Fantasies

And That Pic Of Your "Hot" :rolleyes: Girlfriend Is All Too Obvious Look At The Legs .. Man's Legs & Feet Crammed In Too Tight High Heels

Her Massive Muscular Thighs Would Make An NFL Linebacker Envious And The Adams Apple Is A Dead Give Away ...

But Hey ... Eye Of The Beholder .. Right ...

110% Secure In Your Sexuality ... Secure About ... What ?....
Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Oye Pendejo .. But That IS A Man .... Or What You Call A Chick With A Diick" ..... Really Not Interested In Your Shemale Sex Fantasies

And That Pic Of Your "Hot" :rolleyes: Girlfriend Is All Too Obvious Look At The Legs .. Man's Legs & Feet Crammed In Too Tight High Heels

Her Massive Muscular Thighs Would Make An NFL Linebacker Envious And The Adams Apple Is A Dead Give Away ...

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF
That is Hillary Duff, one hot mama
You would probably look remotely attractive if you got off your ass and worked out like she does.
I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF
Not you calling Hilary Duff a man πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maam, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.