I'm bored, let's do a survey

sarahlynn

Bronze Member

Get to know me.​

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom? "but effort lol" this is to my sister in regards to the crochet flower lap rug she sent me.
B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom? Loooooook at this! From my sister
C) What time do you wake up most mornings? 6am on the weekdays, 7ish on the weekends, then I roll over and get out of bed way later.
D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night? It's not safe aight
E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day? Lately, I get on Disney dreamlight valley and try to convince Prince Eric to be my friend.
F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom? In an airport with a guy
G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school? I'm the teacher now, so I create chaos sometimes.
H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so? I'm a teacher, I enjoy it for the most part tho these kids can be stressful, they are pretty cool middle schoolers.
I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos? Most of the time.
J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined? Yeah, sure.
K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? Eh, my brain is kinda solid at this time, but ya know it's always good to be open to other people.
L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? Yeah, sure.
M) Tell us something weird that turns you on. Troll dolls, works every time.
N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual? My love life is a mutual disaster.
O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately? Goin to bed at 10 pm.
P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation? I pretty much bite my tongue if I deem a fight not worth my effort, which is nearly always.
Q) Do you usually initiate hugs? I like them hugs
R) Are you a very affectionate person? Depends on the days and the hormones.
S) Can you roll your own cigarettes? No, I don't smoke.
T) What are you looking forward to? June 2nd
U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more? I have one, I'd get more but I'm so god damn indecisive I just don't get anymore.
V) Are you mentally strong? I have potential.
W) Are you physically strong? Again, I have potential.
X) Do you think you’re a good person? I'm aight.
Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now. Location, location, location.
Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast? I forget to eat before I leave, so it's usually cheese and cracker snacks.

This survey sucked, I'm sorry, I didn't make it. I found it on an ancient Tumblr page.

Bored as fuckkk

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom? “Is this the same shirt you have or a different one?” To my husband
B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom? “Same one” from my husband
C) What time do you wake up most mornings? 11:30AM 7 days a week unless I have something going on.
D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night? Not at all, I can beat someone’s ass
E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day? Listen to music or watch a show on the couch.
F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom? In the bedroom with my husband
G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school? Not really at all. Maybe once for cussing at some kid but that’s it.
H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so? I enjoy it for the most part. It can be stressful though.
I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos? Eh most of the time yes
J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?
I’ve never been offered anything hardcore. Weed I have but accepted. 😁
K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? A few people yes!
L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? Yep, weed.
M) Tell us something weird that turns you on. 🤷‍♀️
N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual? Idk I’ve been in a relationship for the past almost 9 years.. 🤷‍♀️
O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately? Starting a family and saving more money/working more.
P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation? All the time, I hate confrontation.
Q) Do you usually initiate hugs? No. I am pretty antisocial irl.
R) Are you a very affectionate person? Not at all.
S) Can you roll your own cigarettes? No, I don't smoke.
T) What are you looking forward to? Not much at the moment, I need something fun going on.
U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more? I have none!
V) Are you mentally strong? Umm, a little.
W) Are you physically strong? A little bit too.
X) Do you think you’re a good person? I have a few flaws but sure.
Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now. This is a tough question. But I wish for a family so that’s the only thing I’d change is having a family right now.
Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast? By the time I get up it’s lunch so whatever I want to eat for lunch.

A. Just get on FN (thats fortnite). That’s yo my friend.
B. When? From my friend
C. Anytime after 11.
D. Nope!
E. I just go on chat ave and talk to my besties!!
F. Online with @invis
G. Yes. Absolutely. I’m homeschooled so me and my mom don’t see eye to eye on things.
H. I’m a student and it’s pretty mid. I enjoy my volunteer work though. Every month I put on puppet shows for little kids.
I. What is that?
J. No.
K. My girlfriend, invis.
L. No. Never will.
M. Search up “gamer boys doing edit courses Fortnite. ” The keyboard sounds in the rhythm of quad edits just gets me every single time.
N. Last night actually. It was awkward.
O. College stuff. I’m in 10th grade so I have to.
P. Never. I love getting in arguments.
Q. YES. ALWAYS. *hugs you*
R. Eh, I can be if I wanna be.
S. I don’t smoke.
T. My June dance performance.
U. No and no.
V. Not at the moment. I’m getting help for that.
W. My arms are but not my legs.
X. Nope.
Y. I wish I was a normal person who people actually LIKE.
Z. Nothing.

what kind of game is this? There is more here to read than trying to guess who killed inspector green in the study with the candle in his mouth. O my god above

A) What does the last text you sent say?

Kiss Me Darling

B) What does the last text you recieved say?

Who is it??

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?

Why you wanna come over? 11am

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?

Yes, this one time, this lunatic tried to rob me of my 2 dollars. I was shaking my titties off.

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

Ah that’s classified information

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?

In the bushes, his name was Mark, and let us tell you good people, he made his Mark, oh Yass!

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?

Yes, I used to take huge fake spiders and scare everyone, I got suspended Fer 2 days and than after I took a snake to scare people with, that got me 4 day suspension, and then I just scared people myself, and that never got me suspended - go figure!

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

Well I’m not a teacher like saralynch (@sarahlynn) but yes I do enjoy me day job, watching norty thangs on the internet and day dreaming about Dutch men

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

Who is it? I can’t understand this question

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?

OH YES! This one time at this gay bar this incredibly gorgeous tall, mafia face looking man came up to me and said “yo bro, you need some?” And I replied “would that be you or wot?” And he replied “you know some white powder and I replied “darling, I’d be happy with your number, not anything that will give you the opportunity to take advantage of my buttocks. He left. Wot a creep!

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?

No, but if anyone was successful, they’d have a prayer.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?

Hail No. I’m crazy enough as it is, imagine me on some powder, no way - stay away from them things you young ones.

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.

Next question…..

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?

Yeah but I had to run away, he had a mouth like a monkey, couldn’t do it…

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?

Celine Dion, I mean, my heart will just go on!

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?

NEVER!

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?

Nuh, I smell too much.

R) Are you a very affectionate person?

Pfft, next….too experienced to show any type of real affection in my time of life,

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?

Ah no thank you darling I don’t want lung cancer years later - I not a smoke - thank YER!

T) What are you looking forward to?

Marrying you….

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?

HAIL NO! Very expensive darling. I’d rather hang a picture on a wall

V) Are you mentally strong?

Of course I am. If I can handle the loons on Chat Avenue then I am very strong.

W) Are you physically strong?

Nupe. Everything is way loose….

X) Do you think you’re a good person?

Ah hail wot a stupid arse question is that!

Y) Z)

ah give me a break ya bunch of nosey shmucks.

With love,

Bampot 2.0

Tata