I'm not so great at introductions.

Maya♥

Hey, I'm Maya, obviously, lol. I usually hang around in Video Game Chat these days. but I started in General Chat early 2020. I spend a lot of my time playing games or just relaxing with you tube, especially in the colder months. My favorite color is blue. EST time zone. Love animals, dogs cats, rabbits, ducks, Crabs are cute too.

Welcome to forum and the more you interact here the more you get out of it, also you are most welcome in Girl Chat and introduce yourself around

Have a good time

Enchantress

Hey, I'm Maya, obviously, lol. I usually hang around in Video Game Chat these days. but I started in General Chat early 2020. I spend a lot of my time playing games or just relaxing with you tube, especially in the colder months. My favorite color is blue. EST time zone. Love animals, dogs cats, rabbits, ducks, Crabs are cute too.

Yer nah stay in video chat, that Human Resources Admin (H.R.) over in General Chat smells too much..bit of a ladies man too.....I tried saying hello one day he flipped when he found out I was male, oh well, oh HR, we’ll be waiting for you! ;)