I'm so incredibly lonely it makes me cry

I've been looking for a submissive girl who will love me and be loyal to me and I can't anyone. I just cry so hard my lungs hurt. I feel like I'm going to die from loneliness.

Find things to do to keep yourself busy. By occupying your time it helps to stay focused on the things you are interested in and enjoy doing with your family and friends. A relationship will come along for you. It takes time to find that special someone or to find trust in a person. It just takes time. In the meanwhile start with you. Find activities that you can participate in. Going to the gym helps a lot. Don't cry sweetheart. Just remember your number one. ✨

I've been looking for a submissive girl who will love me and be loyal to me and I can't anyone. I just cry so hard my lungs hurt. I feel like I'm going to die from loneliness.
uhh the Sheila likes to take control, hahahahaha.

You’re search sounds like It’s gonna be a long one lol

You'll have no luck here, sweetie.

submissive angela kuo GIF

Are you still looking for a submissive little girl? I’m hoping to expand my skill set and think I could definitely improve on being a submissive little girl. What’s the pay like?

Are you still looking for a submissive little girl? I’m hoping to expand my skill set and think I could definitely improve on being a submissive little girl. What’s the pay like?
You get 20 Cheerios a day.