In my feelings πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”β€οΈβ€οΈ

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger will robinson danger!!!
or what...her reallife boyfriend...sorry realife....boyfriend will come beat me up? they're fighting...he ain't gonna do
s.png
...probably...maybe lol

☠️☠️☠️
RIP @StubleU
☠️☠️☠️

she gonna come back hyped on her blood pressure meds and she gonna take you down with her OWNER rank because shes a SiTe 0wN3r!! dont go crying to @Screem because hes just a lowly m0d rank and he not respecting the memory of Cat enough as a f0rmer star holder! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

☠️☠️☠️
RIP @StubleU
☠️☠️☠️

she gonna come back hyped on her blood pressure meds and she gonna take you down with her OWNER rank because shes a SiTe 0wN3r!! dont go crying to @Screem because hes just a lowly m0d rank and he not respecting the memory of Cat enough as a f0rmer star holder! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
she's the CM's offspring? ewy gooey:sick:

I'm not sure. I think her power washing it trapped moisture inside its fixed open mouth.
she should put it in some rice....the realife boyfriend...not the other thing

You say that like you're any better, kettle
Now you tell me why I’d want to be set on a site been there done that I’m not here THeatening a fellow πŸ‘‘ I like to chat and the facts I don’t need to beg’a pick me pick me I can’t be offended or offerd anything I havnt already got πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

That’s why non of you are getting laid you got faces like a bulldog chewing a wasp 🐝 and attitudes of gremlins that’s why your not set here /fired.gremlins of chatave
The only time you get laid is when the nurses tuck you in after tightening your restraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.