In need of a good foundation!

I usually buy No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation (15 Buff) but Boots, being Boots, have now discontinued it and I have ran out :/ Can anyone recommend any really good foundations? Would be much appreciated.

I use Chanel's powder foundation, but I've heard good things about Makeup Forever's HD foundation.

In need of a good foundation!

Hey, I wanted to know which foundations work well and are not horrible for your skin.

Mary Kay or Este Lauder have really good foundations. I use them both, as well as the cheap stuff from the dollar store, it's called...umm...LA Colors. It doesn't make me break out or anything, idk about you, but it might work :)

It depends on what kind of skin you have, really.

In general though.. High end: MAC, Make Up Forever, Laura Mercier, NARS all have good foundation, MAC has the largest variety with powder, cream and liquid foundations.. i use Mac and love it.

Drugstore: Revlon and Loreal are my favorites.

Foundation should be selected as per tone of skin. There are various kind of foundation are available like Liquid foundation, cream foundation, Mousse, powder/mineral and airbrush foundation. One can choose as per their choice.

foundation

foundation

try the powder or liquid foundation on this site they are amazing ����

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^ yesssss

lately ive been using Too Face Born This Way. Doesnt feel or look heavy and cakey i love it. Obv in shade vanilla because im pasty as ****. I had what i thought was a harsh allergic reaction under my eyes and top of my cheeks when i used mac liquid but also could have been because i got plastered that night i wore it for the first time and had a reaction to what i drank. Was paranoid after tho so stopped using the mac foundation.

It depends on your skin type! :) I have combination (oily-dry) skin, and it's tough to find a good foundation that doesn't make me look like a frying pan or be caked over with foundation. I do swear by Nyx's Stay Matte But Not Flat. :) Stays all day! :)

On the higher end, I like Urban Decay's All Nighter
However, I've used the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation regularly for probably ~10 years now; it's my all-time favorite and it's under $10.

I use Chanel's powder foundation, but I've heard good things about Makeup Forever's HD foundation.

I recently made the switch to Chanel Perfection Lumiere liquid foundation... my skin feels SOOO much better, and it blends really well.

I use NARS or Make Up Forever. Both have great coverage, don't appear cakey, and last all day! I tend to have oily skin so I'll apply light coat of Neutrogena mineral power over the foundation for a smoother matte finish. They're both kind of pricey but it's worth the money.

I use Limelight by Alcone! Best all natural make up and skincare line! I can't count how many foundations I've used, and was always reapplying throughout the day. Not with Limelight, stays put all day! Let me know if you would like to learn more about it!