Inappropriate behavior

I tagged her myself you ignorant trollop!
Mind your damn business!
@jamie40134 No you did not. Learn how to spell it. It's @Apollo. You added another P. So there! And keep speaking bad about yourself. Whatever you say to me is what you really are. You have a problem with so many here. So many people dislike you because you are not kind. You are a true bully and a troll yourself. God bless you @jamie40134. I'm a VIP member here and it's my business to send you to the correct screen name to who you are looking for. Thank you! Come again next year in 2025. I'm here to help you this evening.
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I can tagged Apollo to get the right person. This is a thread anybody can talk. You need to learn how to treat others respectfully. Didn't you're parents teach you how to be kind? I guess not. I hope this helps you in the near future. Have a blessed Sunday.

ALL the best,
Princessa

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

@apollo That is by far the dumbest reason.....
The whole f'ing thread was on that topic!
You must be racist!
Jamie, my boy! Did you get yourself banned again? Remember when you got banned in CC for sending that fake doctor all those pictures of your hemorrhoids? I told you they should’ve been sent in PM but you never listened. I hope they’ve cleared up now. Your back door was a right mess and you had to sit on a blow up donut, remember? Anyway, gotta run. Miss you. Love Finn.

Jamie, my boy! Did you get yourself banned again? Remember when you got banned in CC for sending that fake doctor all those pictures of your hemorrhoids? I told you they should’ve been sent in PM but you never listened. I hope they’ve cleared up now. Your back door was a right mess and you had to sit on a blow up donut, remember? Anyway, gotta run. Miss you. Love Finn.
Black Girl Magic GIF

For context, he’s upset I sent him a warning via PM about his racist joke…. So now he’s calling me racist.
ohhh idc about jamie hes been on ignore for years. (btw he'll respond to this in some very abusive manner which wont earn him either an edit, delete, warning or ban hence the reason for the ignore) my comment was in reply to something else.

what a crying little British cigarette +GOT

Game of thrones obvs. Man up Jamie you gimp