Is anyone into Boxing?

I love my boxing. Me and @CLEMS0N were discussing it the other night whilst the Anthony Joshua fight was on.

Start by watching older fights, it makes a difference. Modern heavyweight boxing isn't the same and is more about money, so I suggest watching older heavyweight boxing and looking at other weight classes.

I love my boxing. Me and @CLEMS0N were discussing it the other night whilst the Anthony Joshua fight was on.

Start by watching older fights, it makes a difference. Modern heavyweight boxing isn't the same and is more about money, so I suggest watching older heavyweight boxing and looking at other weight classes.
I tried getting into it by watching the Gypsy King vs Wilder fights because Wilder annoyed me and always made excuses.

I used to watch the UFC when it first came out and very little was illegal. You had guys getting their hair pulled, one guy even lied on his application and had no fighting experience and was a truck driver I think lmao. His ass was promptly beaten like a whisked egg

I tried getting into it by watching the Gypsy King vs Wilder fights because Wilder annoyed me and always made excuses.

I used to watch the UFC when it first came out and very little was illegal. You had guys getting their hair pulled, one guy even lied on his application and had no fighting experience and was a truck driver I think lmao. His ass was promptly beaten like a whisked egg
I never liked UFC or MMA. I like boxing because it's so restrictive and disciplined, I quite like kickboxing for the same reason.

NFL Brain Injuries Are A Long lasting Debilitating Misery That Haunts Former Champions Of The Gridiron

Imagine How Debilitating Pro Boxing Head Injuries Are ....

Ali Was A Shuffling Zombie With A Brain Turned To Mush From All Punches He Took To The Head ..

Joe Frazier Caused That And Ali Did The Same To Frazier ... Both Of Em Were Vegetables In The End ....

But .. NVM That ...... Keep Your Hands Up ... Your Chin Tucked In ... And Bob N Weave Mang :cool:

A Self Lobotomy ... Oooh What Phun !
Yay GIF by YoungerTV