is it acceptable for a teenage boy to receive nudes from a grown woman bc *boys will be boys*?

Is it Acceptable for a Grown Woman to show her Breasts to a Teenage Boy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No No No GIF

where’s chat aves most unliked and most usless admin on this one?

u can see all his responses to the subject here, as well my refutes to his argument against the complaint;
https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/predator-in-general-chat-2-0.948811/

last he said was that he is going to look into her kick history, & act accordingly but that was after first attempting to duck out from the complaint lmao

frankly, i'm not entirely sure how long that is supposed to take bc i'll tell u what, it's in her history 🤷🏼‍♀️

xpKpXNj.png

this is apparently a-okay, & perfectly normal behavior which is why i opened up this debate / discussion...

I see this mentality all the time. Especially when it’s been an article in news about a female teacher seducing a male student. It’s almost always (obvs) bombarded with “wish she was my teacher” or “wher was she when I was in school”.

Like seriously just **** off. No it’s not acceptable and idc if it’s unpopular opinion or not a female nonce should be given the same sentence as a male one. Don’t come @ me either with “males can penetrate” - because @ you with females cry worse.
Like this?
YIvCiYc.jpg

Had to cuss her out last night because she tagged me claiming I was babydolla. But why is she still allowed in that room when it’s actual proof of the vile thing she’s done? What’s even more sad about it that boy was not interested in what she sent, he’s like “whoa wtf I’m 17 btch” I feel bad for him could be traumatized from that vile woman’s actions. Wish she was banned it’s no excuse for what she did that’s clear as day in that screenshot. So NO that sh!t is NOT acceptable.

Had to cuss her out last night because she tagged me claiming I was babydolla. But why is she still allowed in that room when it’s actual proof of the vile thing she’s done? What’s even more sad about it that boy was not interested in what she sent, he’s like “whoa wtf I’m 17 btch” I feel bad for him could be traumatized from that vile woman’s actions. Wish she was banned it’s no excuse for what she did that’s clear as day in that screenshot. So NO that sh!t is NOT acceptable.
maybe you should ask your admin.

second thread- same topic https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/predator-in-general-chat-2-0.948811/

Status
Not open for further replies.