it can't be just me

wiccanwitch

Bronze Member
I know this is going to be taken down or HR is going to blow it off but it can't be only me who seen clear signs of people trying to gr00m 13 year olds or ask for younger cause i thought if anything like that would happen cops and arthurites would be involved or does chat master not care if childern get gr00med ???

arthurites
ct1Z5ZV.png

I know this is going to be taken down or HR is going to blow it off but it can't be only me who seen clear signs of people trying to gr00m 13 year olds or ask for younger cause i thought if anything like that would happen cops and arthurites would be involved or does chat master not care if childern get gr00med ???
"It happens everywhere"
"You can't ever fully stop it"
"We do as much as we can"
"We constantly communicate with authorities"
"*somehow blame you*"

Take ya pick 🤣

This is clearly an assumption, just another thread about staff not doing their jobs when we all are clearly doing whatever we can to get rid of the exact types you speak of. If you see it, report it, and then let the staff handle the rest. If you think you can do better, sign up for modding, and maybe then you'll truly understand how it all works.

Keep in mind that chat sites anywhere on the internet are opened to the public, which means all kinds of people from around the world can come into the room at any given moment. No matter how many bad apples we kick, there will always be ten more of the same type who will come in the room to cause chaos. Send the reports and screenshots to the staff, and be done with it. Mini-modding is highly discouraged.

This is clearly an assumption, just another thread about staff not doing their jobs when we all are clearly doing whatever we can to get rid of the exact types you speak of. If you see it, report it, and then let the staff handle the rest. If you think you can do better, sign up for modding, and maybe then you'll truly understand how it all works.

Keep in mind that chat sites anywhere on the internet are opened to the public, which means all kinds of people from around the world can come into the room at any given moment. No matter how many bad apples we kick, there will always be ten more of the same type who will come in the room to cause chaos. Send the reports and screenshots to the staff, and be done with it. Mini-modding is highly discouraged.
who is me being saying that mini - modding and I tried to applied to mod

gods i fucked up on that how is me saying that min-modding
In simpler terms, report the issue and send the screenshots, then be done with it. This whole thread wasn't needed as you're making assumptions about the staff too now. For example, to quote you:

1. it can't be only me who seen clear signs of people trying to gr00m 13 year olds or ask for younger

Conclusion: You are certainly not the only one who sees it and is working towards a solution, which makes what you said an assumption. Any questions?

I’m pretty sure it’s not the mods or admins place to report these matters or to report them to so message the owner and his super-admin. They deal with these issues it’s their site they will report it to the proper people needed

I think the trouble is to many ******** accuse eachother of being peados on chat ave and the word has become normal here * so it’s taken away from real pedos grooming kids so unless you have button down proof then well that’s a problem

Ok I’m going to hell for laughing 😹😹🧚‍♀️⭐️❄️⭐️🧚‍♀️🌙🌙🫧🫧🫶👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻😹😹😹😹😹