July post your face

Status
Not open for further replies.
The back of my face. :cool:

DVo6LaR.jpg

You're so beautiful and amazing in every way no matter what anyone says! I'm beyond grateful that I met you when I did. You're as beautiful as the sun, the stars, the flowers, and so much more. I absolutely love your smile too. Don't forget you're beautiful, don't forget you're amazing, don't forget to keep being you, don't forget you're honestly the biggest and brightest ray of sunshine I've ever come across, and don't forget to keep that smile on your face :)

You're so beautiful and amazing in every way no matter what anyone says! I'm beyond grateful that I met you when I did. You're as beautiful as the sun, the stars, the flowers, and so much more. I absolutely love your smile too. Don't forget you're beautiful, don't forget you're amazing, don't forget to keep being you, don't forget you're honestly the biggest and brightest ray of sunshine I've ever come across, and don't forget to keep that smile on your face :)
This is a terrible pic I think I’m all broke out from swimming lol but thanks ur awesome 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.