KD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouporMan

Gold Member
@Kd.

I am getting pms saying I am messing with you lol…

KD get some help, I have meds if you need them. No clue what you’re talking about.

I am not messing with you and I want nothing to do with you. So please keep my name outta your damn mouth. You’re drama, deluded, and you are either a liar or misinformed, but either either way, I haven’t had any contact with you since the last PM.

We had established someone is pretending to be you in vgc. Legit KD I want nothing to do with you, and I don’t talk to you.

Uwu me so CYOOOOOTE. Idk why. BRB firing up TEH TRAEGER. Gotta get TEH meat out of the back of my HERBAL LIFE company mini VAN.

OOPS the HVAC unit don’t fit in my herbal life WORK TRUCK UWU…

Uwu me so CYOOOOOTE. Idk why. BRB firing up TEH TRAEGER. Gotta get TEH meat out of the back of my HERBAL LIFE company mini VAN.

OOPS the HVAC unit don’t fit in my herbal life WORK TRUCK UWU…

Got damn bro.

Why do you ex Gfs always want me?

I have no idea what you are talking about?

1. I haven’t even been in rooms that you go to.
2. This could have been a pm instead of a thread.
3. I’m not sure why you listen to people spreading rumors.

Have a nice day.

IMG-3834.jpg

So this was the only time you were mentioned in my pm with lucky yesterday. Osiris has been saying **** about me. I havent mentioned you in days. You can leave me alone now. Thank you.

Oh and here some more for the record… I’ve honestly had it.
I go to music chat for zero drama.
IMG-3835.jpg

I want an apology and I want this thread closed. If you have any other issues with me pm me. Thank you.
Have the day you deserve(which is not a good day)
@H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo @Ness_eb

If you can tell soup that he really needs to stop making false accusations. I come with receipts because I really want to enjoy music chat without any drama.

😂 there she goes…

Baiting a response. I said my part. I don’t care what you post or what drama you say, I want nothing to do with you.

Never have KD, never will.

@Kd.

I am getting pms saying I am messing with you lol…

KD get some help, I have meds if you need them. No clue what you’re talking about.

I am not messing with you and I want nothing to do with you. So please keep my name outta your damn mouth. You’re drama, deluded, and you are either a liar or misinformed, but either either way, I haven’t had any contact with you since the last PM.

We had established someone is pretending to be you in vgc. Legit KD I want nothing to do with you, and I don’t talk to you.
@SouporMan

Avoid pushing you’re luck with Kd whether this thread is a joke or serious, it’s obviously bothering Kd

Leave her alone man, stay in your corner and she’ll stay in hers.
😂 there she goes…

Baiting a response. I said my part. I don’t care what you post or what drama you say, I want nothing to do with you.

Never have KD, never will.
then PM her if you must on situations like this. Better.

Then why don’t you kiss my fat white ass and stop bringing drama. You are the one bringing it not me.
I don’t want anything to do with you. You brought this to forums. You want the drama in this thread.
If I wanted drama I would be posting **** about you.

Think about it logically in your small brain.
You wanted drama, so you posted a thread.

Just please leave me alone. Things have been great without seeing your name in the chats I go to and seeing your name on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.