Kicked for reporting a pedo by Charlotte in Adult Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte, the mod, is a defender of dirty nonces. I was approached by a dirty nonce and muted and reported them. I almost certainly said kill yourself, because they were a dirty nonce saying dirty nonce stuff.

Charlotte decided to ban me. Someone who had a squeaky clean record, for reporting a dirty nonce. Let's sort this out.

The room is adult chat. My user is Kaitlyn. The mod is Charlotte.

It is sorted out. You were kicked out for 15 minutes do to YOUR infraction. What happened to them is not the issue here. You were removed from the room for valid reasons. You're lucky it was only 15 minutes. Then you returned to arguee with Charlotte over the whole thing. There is NO excuse, EVER for telling someone to kill themselves on this site. What you did was uncalled for and extremely immature. While Foreverman will decide ultimately, a ban of your account for YOUR actions would not be uncalled for. It was the Mobile room for Adult Chat and I see you continue harassing Charlotte by now having sent her a message on here. The audacity you're showing is amazing, as is the immaturity. Remember, you opened this can of worms with your own actions. None of what you have done is justified or allowed here. I have looked at the kick you got. You don't understand how lucky you were. You also have threatend a mod now, multiple times because of your own immaurity. Take a hard look in a mirror here because YOU are in the wrong, in EVERY way, shape and form.

Charlotte, the mod, is a defender of dirty nonces. I was approached by a dirty nonce and muted and reported them. I almost certainly said kill yourself, because they were a dirty nonce saying dirty nonce stuff.

Charlotte decided to ban me. Someone who had a squeaky clean record, for reporting a dirty nonce. Let's sort this out.
Firstly , let’s be clear here. Charlotte did not ban you, she removed you for 15 minutes for telling someone to kill themselves. In future, report, ignore and move on.
Secondly, your pm with Charlotte threatening to have her demodded for doing so is futile. Not gonna happen.
The rules apply to all and you, as well as the other guy broke them.

Any further comments, may be sent to @foreverman in his pm as he prefers

I am 32. I never suggested any underage nonsense. I absolutely told the pedo in question to kill themself. This is truly insane
This is not a question of them being a nonse or your suggesting underaged. Are you failing to understand simple facts? You told someone to kill themselves. You have a mental issue if you think this is ok or allowed on the site. It was extremely immature for you to say that. Being 32 doesn't mean you've mattured and your actions today show a lack of maturity. You did exactly wrong. Your refusal to accept it is causing you more trouble now. Stop worrying about the idiot and worry about your own actions.

Just to be clear, I am 32. I state it clearly in my profile.

The offender brought up underage conversations.

@foreverman look at the damn logs. I did nothing wrong.
You told a user to kill themselves. Like I stated, not appropriate or ok.

You’re now harrassing and threatening a site volunteer (aka a moderator and a damn good one at that) in pm for giving you a cooling off time. Thats two things wrong.

You have not been removed for underage activities? You have been
given a break for other reasons. Exactly as she should have.

Seems 15 was not enough to cool down!

Please, take some time to reflect.

lol from what i gather someone told a ped to kill themselves and got banned ? wtf... and some staff agree with the ban
The ban on the user was for that. There are not facts that the other user was a pedophile. The user assumed it was a pedophile. And it doesn't matter who you are or who the other person is, telling someone to kill themselves is not right, and not allowed. The 15 minutes she spent outside of the room for that was light. That ban was completely called for by the rules.
So just to be clear, you are more concerned with someone with a clean record for months, more than someone who is an actual nonce
So just to be clear, you are more concerned with someone with a clean record for months, more than someone who is an actual nonce?
2 different situations. We're here to discuss your actions now. This is about YOU. Haven't I stressed that enough for YOU to understand it now. Whatever actions may or may not have been taken concerning the other user isn't part of this. YOU broke a rule. You were punished for out. YOU are the one complaining about it. This is all about YOU and your attempts to make it about something else doesn't change the facts of the matter.

@Darthmod post their message. I was approached without consent with a dirty pedo message
Still don't get that. Doesn't matter what they said at this point. This whole thing is about YOUR actions. What YOU did. How YOU have been acting. The other user doesn't matter in the least for this conversation. This part is all on YOU and your attempts to deflect that will not work.

Honestly the only thing that really needs to happen is this thread be closed and you take it to @foreverman in his PM like @JenRock has instructed you to do because arguing in forums isn’t going to solve anything like i said before…. The excuse of β€œhe broke a rule so im allowed to” doesn’t fly anywhere πŸ™πŸ»

I can already see the trolls circling….

So just to be clear, you are more concerned with someone with a clean record for months, more than someone who is an actual nonce?
Clear as mud.

β€œShall we take it to the forums?
24/04 20:28

Let's get you removed as a mod?
24/04 20:28”

All because Charlotte gave you a 15 min break.

Lol as they say…. Ya should have seen the other guy.

I’ve nothing more to add.

@Ness_eb @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf the op has been instructed how to proceed with their β€œcomplaint” please if at all possible close.

Thanks

Just to be clear, as you keep deflecting. I stand by what I said. I had a clean record until this interaction. And I absolutely think nonces should kill themselves.

Post what the user said and let people decide.

So just to be clear, any user can be approached by a pedophile and if they're not courteous enough they'll be banned?

Just to be clear, as you keep deflecting. I stand by what I said. I had a clean record until this interaction. And I absolutely think nonces should kill themselves.

Post what the user said and let people decide.
There we go. Reason right there for a possible ban. That is what I suggest to Foreverman where this is concerned. A person like this does not belong on this site and will only continue to cause trouble if allowed to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.