Kinda harassment

Mathieu18

So I was finding for people to chat with on the adult chat, and I met this user by the name of sarahahaha. I look at her bio at read that she was lesbian and she liked hentai. So I sent a hentai pic whitch a message saying "hi I know your lea but you wanna share some stuff too" along those lines. And she responded kinda rudely and I also responded in a way I'm not proud of too. Either ways after that I blocked her to avoid anymore problems, but then she adds to her mood: "Mathieu18 is a nasty sickhead". I don't see in what way I am. It's kinda disturbing to tell people that even though I'm not. I have pics of the conversation if you need proof of what went down. Thank you

So I was finding for people to chat with on the adult chat, and I met this user by the name of sarahahaha. I look at her bio at read that she was lesbian and she liked hentai. So I sent a hentai pic whitch a message saying "hi I know your lea but you wanna share some stuff too" along those lines. And she responded kinda rudely and I also responded in a way I'm not proud of too. Either ways after that I blocked her to avoid anymore problems, but then she adds to her mood: "Mathieu18 is a nasty sickhead". I don't see in what way I am. It's kinda disturbing to tell people that even though I'm not. I have pics of the conversation if you need proof of what went down. Thank you

Hello,
Sometimes you meet people and things work out and sometimes they don’t. Sounds like this one didn’t work out. My advice would be to just move on. Plenty of other people in the room to chat with.

Additionally, that user is banned so it’s kind of a moot point now.
I would also remind you to be very cautious when you post or share Hentai. It cannot be underage images or even APPEAR to be Ua images. All content must clearly be 18+.

there's a function called ignore that you can use, and you can report her profile for a mod to deal with it in the room,

Additionally, that user is banned so it’s kind of a moot point now.
I would also remind you to be very cautious when you post or share Hentai. It cannot be underage images or even APPEAR to be Ua images. All content must clearly be 18+.
Yup no worries I read your terms and agreement

there's a function called ignore that you can use, and you can report her profile for a mod to deal with it in the room,
Yup I did that instantly to avoid any problems just that her mood kinda disturbs me. But thx for your suggestion