Ladies, which feature do you focus more on?

Louize

Gold Member
So when you're going on a night out or doing your make-up, which feature do you focus more on? Are you an eyeliner kind of girl, or are you going to do your lips a really vibrant colour? Or maybe you have something else you like focusing on.

Mine would be lips - I tend to always have bright lipsticks on

So when you're going on a night out or doing your make-up, which feature do you focus more on? Are you an eyeliner kind of girl, or are you going to do your lips a really vibrant colour? Or maybe you have something else you like focusing on.

Mine would be lips - I tend to always have bright lipsticks on

are you really that​ bored?

Eyes, I guess but really everything should be done. I don't like bold lipstick because my eyes are kind of small so it doesn't look great.

I also believe that hairstyle holds more significance than makeup. A well-maintained skin routine and the absence of inflammation can contribute to a naturally radiant face. If you're interested in exploring hairstyles and haircare, I recommend checking out Hair Club reviews. It could be a valuable resource in finding the perfect hairstyle that complements your overall look and enhances your natural beauty