Lame humor

Justin Case

What's black and white a read all over

A news paper......

I was at work and took the clock off the wall and tossed it out the window. I guess you want to know why I did it. I wanted to see time fly.....

Here's a dirty joke 2 pig's fell into the mud 3 came out

What's the hard part about 2 mice screwing in a lightbulb? Well the hard parts getting them in

Does everybody know what eats ants? Well if you don't know I'll tell you uncles

All these lame jokes I'm putting down are for (a) and (b)so you can just c
your way out of it

I had a friend years ago he was so dumb he took his goldfish out of water cuz he thought they might drown

Anybody hear Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse got a divorce Minnie mouse was F....ken Goofy

Anybody know what you call a black person that flies a plane? Come on get your head out of the gutter. You call him pilot

You know how you sink a Polish battleship put it in the water

How do you get a one-arm Pollock out of a tree you waved to him you know what he was doing up there in the first place raking leaves

When it's raining cats and dogs out got to make sure you don't step in a little poodles

Know why six is scared of seven cuz seven ate nine
I walked into a bar once and I said ouch

You know why most alcoholics can't become lawyers they can't pass a bar

Anybody here Willie Nelson got hit by a car he was singing on the road again

Two blondes were sitting on the front porch in Philadelphia and the one blonde said to the other what do you think closer the moon or Florida the other one looked over and said duh you can see the moon from here

If a plane crashes and half of it's on the American side the other half is on the Mexico side where do you bury the survivors

If a rooster is sitting on top of a slanted barn roof and lays an egg which way will that egg roll

A electric train 🚃 is going south and the wind 🌬️ is blowing due northeast at 34.1/4 knots in which direction will the smoke blow

Can anyone tell me what this is. Hhfdeyg,. Hhgg mj ttrxxqu_"545" _kfffYgfd kbf

It's a inside joke

I like to let everyone know I just bought a 48ft Chris Craft boat 🚢 and the name I christened her with is perfect

THE UNSINKABLE #2

I just came up with a idea 🤔 I think is going to make me a millionaire I like to hear what you all think about it but I don't have a copyright on it yet and hope no one will steal it. I personally think it's great. POWDERED WATER

Last edited: