Legend of Zelda timelines conclusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

So I have come to conclusion link broke space time continuum in ocarina of time as he was doing all the events in ocarina of time simutaniously all the other games events happened in alternate timelines in dimensions because link jumping back and fourth in time in ocarina of time he was editing past while editing future screwing up space time continuum splitting him into alternate hyrules with him zelda and ganondorf like the shadow temple in ocarina of time when link was there at exact same time twilight princess events were playing out in alternate timeline and as that was happening in alternate timeline skyward sword was happening when link was in woodland temple and ect in a way it’s sort of looking Ike Nintendo wants to do what back to the future sort of did with alternate 1985 but in legend of Zelda I predict it is all gonna come round in end of franchise all back to ocarina of time where he will destroy ocarina for good and correct everything

good theory but this is actually wrong,

the legend of zelda timeline is broken up into two paths;

one is where link travels back in time & defeats ganon (ocarina of time) majora’s mask is the direct sequel to ocarina which is why link is a child again

& the second, is where link never goes back in time, & so ganon throws the world into darkness (wind waker) which directly transitions into spirit tracks

breath of the wild, & its sequel is part of the ocarina timeline, where ganon returns

& four swords, plus spirit tracks follows the wind waker timeline

skyward sword is the prequel to the whole story, skyward sword predates ganon with the evil that inevitably created ganon (forget the demon’s name) & twilight follows that (or vice versa)

basically, link only time travelled once & the other timeline is if he never did in ocarina

all the different links are split between two timelines, the different ages he appears through out them are his different ancestors that are spread between each other by many years - same applies to zelda, its about history repeating itself

THIS, is actually the timeline & canon of legend of zelda, in fact the story is told as so in the opening of wind waker (the opening sequence is literally the ocarina of time story, if link never went to the future, hence hero of time) the two links are separated by 100’s of years

There's technically 3 according to the official timeline in Hyrule Historia

(Altho this was 2011 so maybe a bit dated, but is probably the closest/easiest to understand)

Screenshot_20240128_135229_Gallery.jpg

oh yeah i forgot all about a link to the past's timeline

the era is wrong though, bc wind waker link wasn't an adult...
Probably. I kinda always just thought all the games were their own separate universes (besides ones that are clearly linked like ocarina of time and majoras mask), and I was contempt with that 😅

Ri(t but the fact that the songs have something to do in every game means ocarina still exists in the main ocarina of time timeline and as long as it exists and the timelines are messed up then ganon cannot be defeated as he will have triforce of power preventing him from dying but in every timeline

In order to truely kill Gannon he would need to kill ganondorf by removing the triforce of power in each timeline and kill Gannon but then head back to ocarina of time timeline and kill Gannon without ever traveling into time and then timelines would all merge to one and become normal again

I’m still studying this As I gotta play the rest of the games before I complete the entire timeline but once I complete it I’ll show it and I’ll also post update too