Let's all say something positive about HR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HR is acting sus and anyone else notice if they speak out about something they get in trouble compared to those who he likes or how mods " back out " of the job when they call stuff out

I remember my time when I had to fight to get HR to understand that Cassie’s photo was innapropriate back in the day. And then tried to fight to get him to do something about someone who announced in chat that he had been inappropriate with a minor. HR then went to my room admin [I was modding at the time] to tell me to stop and back off.

All because I was trying to help. It shouldn’t be that difficult to try and do the right thing…
There needs to be a running list of these off site... well I guess there already is but what happen with the Pinky thing made me sick. One of thr triggers posted up above. I saw the Pinky think to be so shocking but good catharsis for PInky.
I see a lot of soft grooming going on in a chat room that llows 13 years and up.
Not to mention H.R.s statement on learning a youngr boy was sent some nude photos. He was lucky to see the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.