Lottery $1 billion dollars

But the brown acid looked so good. I do have a red pill that is Benedryl. I trust you Rapi, you are the one that showed me how evil Punky can be. For that I am forever thankful.
Audrey Hepburn Reaction GIF

If you want to believe you win anything in life for free or for very little that's on you. I'm just telling you the truth it's your decision of your own to listen or not.
very delusional. just say you hate people who come across fortune by chance

very delusional. just say you hate people who come across fortune by chance
I don't care if somebody else has wealth. me and my family are worth millions. I don't need to worry about if somebody has money or not. good for them if they make something of themselves.

I’d keep working my current job, buy a nice cute house, pay debt and my parents debt…. Buy a nice car. Travel here and there. Invest. Live life as normal as possible.

the current lottery in the united states mega millions lottery is up to $1 billion dollars. after an absurd amount in taxes the winner will walk away with roughly $600 million dollars after taxes.

what would you do with that kinda money. would you buy Hersheys Chocolate company. or a new pair of flip flops. or is a new gun in the plans. whats your dream after winning half a billion dollars ?
would spend it on unlimited ammount of alcohol and cigs and possible bud