Modeling

. Miriam Mum 25

Dose anyone know how I could get my daughter into modelling, agents, photographer, portfolio, shes expressed interest but im not sure how to got about it
thanks

Dose anyone know how I could get my daughter into modelling, agents, photographer, portfolio, shes expressed interest but im not sure how to got about it
thanks

try googling a model agency? I have never understood why people come here looking for anything modeling related and I understand why it's a prohibited topic on some chat rooms usually any "model agents" on this site are just gonna ask whoever to get naked or something like that. If this is a serious thread you would be best to go on somewhere else. A legit model agency site for starters.

No there are some online tools and it does take time but mainly get a good head shot, and full body then just do some research. :banana: Oh yeah you could also network with people that are in school for photography they are building their portfolio so its a win win.

Last edited:
Search on ******. There are many agencies which offer modeling profession.Tell her for professional photo shoot. There are which offers modelling career. As well as tell your daughter to take care to make yourself look healthy and well-groomed. What you wear and how you carry yourself are important as well, but you should have a routine that supports the health of your skin and hair.
Focus on keeping your skin clear and glowing. Wash your face in the morning and at night, exfoliate once a week, and remember to wash your makeup off before you go to sleep.Keep your hair shiny and healthy. Some agencies and managers prefer the "natural greasy look," so it may be okay if you prefer to minimally shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also a word of caution - modeling is not for everyone.

I tried it for a while when I was 18, but the changing in the middle of a room, being a commodity and sometimes simply the distant treatment didn't work for me :)

Please consider if your daughter can deal with this business. She'll need lots of support for sure, and needs to have thick skin :)