Mods taking job too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mods SOME MODS take their job too seriously! Like chill
Moooty shmooty 🤣🤣🤣

rats swarm GIF

They keep the riff raff and other undesirables out of the room. And may I ask why you make so many meaningless posts in forums?
Probably sour because he is one of the riff raff that is banned from more rooms than hes allowed in... :p

They keep the riff raff and other undesirables out of the room. And may I ask why you make so many meaningless posts in forums?
Pffts for some reason I got banned from VGC someone hacked my account and turned my Language into arabic and sent innapproiate gifs to people and put innapproiate pictures in my profile! I would NEVER send anything innapproiate to anyone nor use innapproiate pictures in profile! So why accuse me of such?

Here we go...

1. You gave out your account information publicly allowing anyone access.
2. You'd claimed to have been hacked with illicit photographs appearing on your profile. It was at this point you were instructed to change your account information as to not allow people to further abuse your account.
3. It happened again.
4. And again.

If you want to appeal your ban, you're more than welcome to PM me and we can talk about steps you can take to ensure no one can abuse your account. Until then, while the account remains compromised, it will remain banned.

To stick with the theme.... JANIIII

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo

I’m shocked this is still open or not made its way too EE or we validating it as a true comment to take the piss lol

Status
Not open for further replies.