Music Chat Rooms

Kuponik

Hello staff members

Could you please tell me who is Administrator of Music Chat Rooms, I applied for mod like 2 times and still haven't got the reply.

That's kinda slow

Moving to the Music Forum. Since op has applied to CM already- I wont tag or provide link.

The Admin makes mods-at their discretion. There could be many reasons why you havent been made a moderator-yet. If you have applied twice, Just be patient, participate in your room, Good Luck.

Last edited:
The Admin makes mods-at their discretion. There could be many reasons why you havent been made a moderator-yet. If you have applied twice, Just be patient, participate in your room, Good Luck.
You and @Annie are clearly best admins, I hope you all have best in your all lifes! Clearly I didn't think people on Chat Ave are so kind. Although Chat Avenue is like New York.

You and @Annie are clearly best admins, I hope you all have best in your all lifes! Clearly I didn't think people on Chat Ave are so kind. Although Chat Avenue is like New York.
Thank you, we are a team here, as for forums things, Im new to that so just hoping to share the load so to speak and help the experienced forum mods. There are a lot of Admins on site volunteering and they all do good here imo, and I agree- Annie is one.