need gen chat ban

Bread.

Gold Member
there is currently a VIP profile on gen chat with a listed age of 13 . This person has basically CP on their profile and what is worse is that the account has 75 likes and a 6* XP level with an account creation date of 4-21-24

they changed their picture they had a picture of a little girl laying on stomach lifting up her shorts and showing her ass.

I am not screenshotting that ****.

Now they changed it to a little girls torso just sitting down on a table.

there is currently a VIP profile on gen chat with a listed age of 13 . This person has basically CP on their profile and what is worse is that the account has 75 likes and a 6* XP level with an account creation date of 4-21-24

thank you Bread- why no a username ?? helps (a lot) (user has been removed, as has the pic etc)

also there is no way to know what that user was posting prior while earning those likes and XP I will investigate further.

i didnt want anyone else to go specifically looking for the aforementioned picture
They had a picture of a little girl in a clearly sexually suggestive manner
I do not want to save such image even for reporting but by the time you logged in the image was already changed.
I dont suppose the administration can see if this person has been kicked for such images before thus my request for a ban.

i didnt want anyone else to go specifically looking for the aforementioned picture
I do not want to save such image even for reporting but by the time you logged in the image was already changed.
I dont suppose the administration can see if this person has been kicked for such images before thus my request for a ban.
Pm it to @H.R. PufnStuf then

Fair enough, however it's easier to staff to find when we have a name. (plus there were nearly 500 users alreaddy in room so...)

Agreed, no one should save anything they think is possibly illegal or forward it. The report feature SS the image/name and protects us all from that and then any staff can action the report when they see it. (Sexualized images are minors are a priorty for us in room so appreciated.)

I made the request here so the admin can see it and ban himself. Because if i wouldve flagged it and a mod taken action, it would have just been removed and kicked (since mods cant ban). Unless they saved it or forwarded it which is illegal (as youve stated).

So either way the only way its going to be reported as a request for a ban is through hearsay.
Unless mods words matter more than a users. A witness is a witness.

I made the request here so the admin can see it and ban himself. Because if i wouldve flagged it and a mod taken action, it would have just been removed and kicked. Unless they saved it which is illegal.

So either way the only way its going to be reported as a request for a ban is hearsay.
Unless mods words matter more than a users. A witness is a witness.

That user is a VIP, with no prior history. The image I saw, would definately be considered inappropriate and borderline. After I investigate further action will be taken per CM regs. (Hearsay is not good grounds to ban. )

I do appreciate the heads up- and I understand your reasoning- However no image is here or my inbox anyways so please use the report option if you can't reach me-so the room staff can get those images out of room. Remember, my PM is where I prefer these sorts of things.

Thanks for the help!

It would also be much appreciated in the near future to just report it in room and send the username in to HR himself. Btw I literally just sent in a ban request yesterday on an account because i seen something just as vile and the account has been banned so even tho mods can’t ban we DO send in ban request to our admins to handle such vile situations. So please don’t be ignorant on thinking mods don’t look at such things as a priority in the room when it damn right IS a priority to us to keep the room safe for the users 😊

I didnt say mods dont look at such things as a priority in the room... nor did i imply i thought that.

There was no mods in the room so i made a thread here to address the issue asap.